SHAREit Webshare – Features and Benefits
SHAREit in an application that is used for transferring files from one device to the other. This application is a cross-platform website and can receive and transfer files between different devices including Android, iOS, MAC and windows. The normal procedure for transferring of files is that the application should be installed on both the devices.
However, SHAREit introduced a new feature called Webshare which works using Wi-Fi connection and SHAREit application is not required to be installed on the receiver’s device. This means that if you have SHAREit application on your device, you can send files to the device not having SHAREit application.
How to use SHAREit Webshare?
In order to figure out how to operate SHAREit Webshare and send files through it, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to download the application and then install it on the device from which you want to send the files
- Open the application and tap on the option “More”
- There you will see the option of “Webshare”
- Click on the option of Webshare
- Once you open it, now select the files you want to send to the other device
- When you are done with selecting the files, now tap on the “send” option
- It will establish a Wi-Fi hotspot connection
- Now the receiver’s device is needed to be connected to that Wi-Fi hotspot connection
- You will see either a URL code or a QR page. You can pursue any of these two options from the receiver’s device
- After the scanning of QR code or opening of URL code, the file transferring process will be initiated.
- So, in this way you will be able to transfer files from one device to the other through SHAREit without having the application on the receiver’s device.
Is Webshare safe to use?
Every single feature of SHAREit is very safe and is highly secured to use. You do not need to worry about its security, and you can rely on it while transferring files from one device to the other.
Millions of people around the globe use this application for transferring their files. Webshare option of SHAREit has a secured P2P port which is very well encrypted for all of its users.
This means that file sharing process is totally encrypted, and no one can steal the data during the transferring of data. Moreover, this application is very small in size, so you do not need to worry about your storage availability.
Using Webshare, you can transfer lots of files from one device to the other with a fantastic speed of around 20 MB per second that is almost 200 times that of a regular Bluetooth.
Share with friends:
Please share the article/post with your friends, family and colleagues if you like it and the application. You may also leave your review regarding this application on our website so that other users may have a good idea about the application. You can also visit SHAREit website for more information regarding this application.