SHAREit Not Working Solved – Fix All Problems
SHAREit is an amazing application for transferring files wirelessly between deceives including cross-platform devices and all this without any internet connection. Though latest versions of SHAREit brings a lot of improvements and bug fixation but you might still face some problems while operating this application. So, today we are coming with the solution to all the possible problems you might face while operating SHAREit.
Not Connecting With Wi-Fi or Hotspot
If your SHAREit is not connecting with Wi-Fi or hotspot, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Disable the Wi-Fi connection or hotspot of the device and check if the problem is resolved
- You can also disable the firewall as well as an anti-virus so that SHAREit can work with enhanced efficiency and effectivity
- Open the SHAREit application on your android device and choose the profile icon you see on your screen
- Choose the option “Connect to PC” and it will start looking for the nearby PC hotspot immediately
- Disconnect both of the devices from your local Wi-Fi connection and follow the dialogue box to transfer files from one device to the other
- SHAREit often creates minor problems operating in Windows 7, 8 and 10
- If any kind of error pops up on your screen, you need to initialize the application once again from the start to resolve the issue
- It is not difficult to resolve any issue of SHAREit even if you are facing the issues while operating the application on Windows, Android or MAC, you guys can quickly resolve such issues. All you need to do is to follow the instructions given below.
Application not Working
- Apart from the connectivity issues, there can be some drivers in your system that might be creating some problems while operating the application
- In such scenario, all you need to do is to uninstall such drivers or you might also update them in order to ensure that they are working all fine
- If you are willing to transfer files from one PC to the other by using SHAREit application, you need to connect it using the LAN connection
- If you are willing to transfer files from PC to android device or vice versa, you need to create a hotspot connection on your PC and then connect your android device to that hotspot connection
Cannot Run SHAREit on Windows
- Another and one of the most irritating error that might pop up on your screen from SHAREit is its failure to open in your PC
- For the time being and as a quick fix, you can run it as an administrator
- After that, check out your CPU memory and disk utilization for ensuring that everything around is fine and working properly
Unable to Receive Files on Pc
- If you face any files transfer failure in SHAREit, hotspot connectivity can be the main reason behind such an error. To resolve this, you need to follow the instructions given above.
Signal Broadcasting Issue
- If you are facing any signal broadcast issue when you are trying to transfer your files from one device to the other in SHAREit, it means that you need to disconnect your PC from the active Wi-Fi connection and connect it to the hotspot. This will most probably put an end to the error that was holding you back from sharing files from one device to the other
Share with Friends:
Please share the article/post with your friends, family and colleagues if you like it and the application. You may also leave your review regarding this application on our website so that other users may have a good idea about the application. You can also visit SHAREit website for more information regarding this application. ????