SHAREit APK Latest Version – Pros, Cons and Installation
Every mobile user must be aware of the Bluetooth system. You guys must have known that regular Bluetooth takes a lot of time in transferring of files that are large in size. In addition to that, there is another problem that you cannot transfer files from iOS to android and vice versa through the regular Bluetooth. So, today we are coming with a solution for both of these problems of yours and providing you an all in one application.
What application is that?
The name of the application is “SHAREit” developed by SHAREit Technologies Co.Ltd.
What is SHAREit?
SHAREit is an amazing sharing application with fast cross-platform speed. SHAREit has free online feeds including videos, music, wallpapers and gifs.
It also works as a media player and helps you manage your music and videos through the built-in library. SHAREit operates through the regular Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection of your phone and discovers nearby users more quickly.
This application is much faster than your regular Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection. The best feature of this application is that you can transfer files between two devices regardless of their operating system.
This means that you can transfer your files from iOS to android and vice versa and also into or from Windows. Moreover, through this application, you can also create groups of different users to transfer files to them all at once.
SHAREit is totally free of cost. Another interesting fact about this application is that it is available officially in more than 40 languages including English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish and many more. So, the people around the globe can easily use this application.
The salient features of SHAREit are as follows:
- 200x faster than Bluetooth with the highest measured speed of 20 Mbs per second
- Transfer files without losing quality of data
- Transfers every kind of file
- HD offline video media player is available supporting all kinds of formats
- Discovers thousands of high-quality songs
- Elegant music player with powerful equalizer
- Downloads Gifs, wallpapers and share
- Cross platform transferring for android, iOS and windows
- Replicates data from old phone to the new phone
- Discovers users by accessing location
- Discovers users more efficiently through regular Bluetooth connection
- You can log in to your SHAREit directly by using your mobile number
- The apk file is free from malware and any sort of bug attack
- No internet is required to transfer the files using SHAREit
- Easy to use
- User friendly user interface
- The choice of over 600 million users around 200 countries
Details of APK File:
|File Size||35.3 MB|
|Developer||SHAREit Technologies Co. Ltd|
|Latest Update||July 01, 2020|
The recent update 5.5.68_ww of SHAREit bring out the following features:
- The sender and the receiver pages have been redesigned to be more user friendly
- Optimized playback experience
How to Download and Install SHAREit APK?
Though SHAREit application is available on google play store but today I’m going to tell you the way how you can download and install this application using apk file. The downloading of this application is quite simple whereas the installation process for its APK file is a bit technical. Therefore, I request you guys to read out the following instructions:
- Scroll down to the end of the article
- Tap on the download button
- Go to the settings of your android phone
- Open the security option there
- Enable the “Unknows Sources” option
- Go back to the home screen
- Open file manager OR SD card
- Open the folder where the APK file is downloaded
- Click on the APK file
- Select the install option
- Wait for a moment
- You are done
- Thank me later ????
You can also download and install SHAREit apk on any of your computer with Windows XP or 7+.
How to Transfer Files Using SHAREit?
The steps to transfer files using SHAREit using Android device are as follows:
- First of all, download the APK file and install the SHAREit for android on your smartphone
- After the application is installed, open it and confirm the user privacy agreements. You will be redirected to the home screen of the application
- You will see a “Send” button on the top of your screen. Click it to start the transferring of files
- Now click on the “+” icon on the bottom corner of your screen. Select any kind of files you wish to send to the other device. In order to browse more files, click on the “+” icon again to transfer more files
- You will see a “Send” button when you select a file. Click on the button to transfer files
- A new screen will appear. You need to connect your device with the one you wish to transfer files. When you click on the bubble of the other device, your files are ready to be transferred to that other device.
Pros & Cons of SHAREit
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-thumbs-o-up” cons_icon=”icon icon-thumbs-o-down” show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Large files are now easy to transfer
Transfers files with speed much faster than Bluetooth
The user interface of this application is very simple and clean
The working of application is not dependent on the internet connection
[/i2pros][i2cons]Sometimes, it can hang the devices which are low in memory[/i2cons][/i2pc]
If you are fed up of your regular Bluetooth or you want to share files to cross-platform devices, then you can get leave from your old Bluetooth and jump onto the much faster mode with SHAREit. It is the best application for you, and I would suggest you that do give it a try as personal experience is always the best and you can get a better idea about the application.
Share with friends:
Please share the article/post with your friends if you like it and the application ???? You may also leave your review regarding this application on our website so that other users may have a good idea about the application. You can also visit SHAREit website for more information regarding this application.