How to make Geometry Dash Texture?
The name of the game application is “Geometry Dash APK” developed by “Robert Topala” and published by his company “RobTop Games” on August 13, 2013.
Every amusement stage has its own taste. But, gaming would one say one is of the most agreeable mechanisms for diversion and to relax out. Are you a gaming monstrosity? On the off chance that truly, at that point you probably played a ton of computer games on your PC just as on your android gadgets. Today, we are desiring you with a Rhythm-based game. You hop and fly your way through risks and obstacles in this activity stage. One-touch interactivity with a ton of levels to keep one engaged for quite a long time.
What is Geometry Dash?
It is a rhythm-based game in which you control a cube that has to get to the finish line of 21 levels, avoiding the hurdles that come along its way. The structure of the game is very simple. Geometry Dash is a horizontal version of 2D. Each level has its own background music. This game is challenging as well as addictive. Geometry Dash game is straightforward enough that people of all ages can play and enjoy this game.
How to make Geometry Dash Texture Pack APK?
In order to make a geometry dash texture pack, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Open geometry dash
- Go to settings
- Tap “Account” (You need to have an account for geometry dash, in order to do this)
- Tap “Save” to save your progress (This is very important)
- The app starts to delay but that is normal
- Once your data is saved, tap “OK”
- To log out, tap “More”
- Then tap “unlink account”
- Confirm by tapping “unlink”
- A warning will prompt on the screen. Tap on “delete”
- Now exit the game
- Remember that you need to have an account to do all this. If you do not have an account of geometry dash, then firstly go and create one
- Now download “GD Icon Pack” from Wikia in MediaFire
- Open Zarchiver
- The original file location that you downloaded is on the downloads folder
- Tap on the zip file once and tap Extract to /<Archive Name>/.
- After extracting, you can see the icons that are downloaded
- Now open sketch
- To create icons, tap the “+” button and tap the brush icon
- Tap the 4:3 resolution
- To add the icon, tap the camera icon
- Tap add picture
- Open the images from the folder that you extracted in a zip file
- Find the picture that you want to add and tap on it
- Then tap the checkmark
- Tap the top left corner to access tools
- Tap in the top left corner and tap fill bucket and set the color to white
- Adjust the slider to increase or decrease tolerance
- Close the tool and tap the grey color in the cube. It will convert to white.
- Open tool and select marker pen and adjust it to bigger size to remove the other remaining outlines
- To add the picture on the cube, tap the camera icon and tap add the picture and find your picture that is square.
- You can crop the picture by adjusting it to 1:1
- Adjust the size of the image to set inside the cube
- Tap on the check icon when you are done
- Tap the three dots and tap export as an image then tap save after exporting
- Now open apk editor
- Tap select apk from app
- Tap geometry dash
- Tap simple edit
- Tap assets and scroll down to find GJ_Gamesheet02-hd.png and replace it by tapping on the note icon
- The image you saved in PS touch is on the pictures folder
- Save when you are done
- When it is done, uninstall geometry dash and install it again
- Open the game and login into your account
- Tap load
- Then set your icons to white and enable glow and enjoy!
Geometry Dash is a perfect mixture of music, colorful backgrounds, and thrilling level that is why I found this game more interesting and best time killing games among the many other games which do not offer such experience in that much low occupying space. You can play this game in your leisure time and enjoy it. This game is so addictive that once you start playing it, there is no end to its addiction.